<< Back to blog

Bucky is Number 1!


It’s already been a standout year for Bucky Bingo.

 

Crowned Best Boutique Bingo Site 2016 at the BingoPort Awards in February, we’ve now topped Trustpilot’s list of the best bingo sites overall.

 

Just as the votes for Best Boutique Bingo Site Award are cast by the players, all of Trustpilot’s rankings are entirely determined by user-submitted reviews.

 

Bucky sits at the head of the class, with 42 reviews giving the site a five star-rating at the time of writing. In fact, a whopping 83.3% rated Bucky five stars, with the remaining 16.7% giving it four. There’s not a single negative review or a mark of less than four stars.

 

That’s impressive, particularly when compared with bigger brands such as Gala Bingo and bgo; let’s just say they don’t fare as well.  

 

So what is it that the reviewers love so much about Bucky?

 

Simply put, it’s the people.

 

Players frequently cite the Bucky staff as being ‘cheerful’, ‘friendly’ and ‘fun’. Reviewers raved about the community atmosphere and the relaxed, welcoming chat rooms with their ‘lovely roomies’.

 

There are also many compliments for the Customer Support team, who are consistently deemed ‘excellent’, ‘very helpful’, ‘efficient’ and ‘second to none’.

 

Will Pearce, Operations Director at ActiveWin who own Bucky Bingo, said: “This is a fantastic effort by all. The staff put in a lot of hard work, and it’s brilliant to see this recognition from our customers.

 

“We pride ourselves on our customer service, so it’s especially pleasing to have such overwhelmingly positive feedback for our team.”

 

Admittedly, the pay-outs and bonuses don’t hurt. But even when citing winnings as a plus point of the site, the reviewers take care to point out it was the ease of collecting, the speed and the efficiency, which impresses them most.

 

Players agree they rarely have any problems using the site or withdrawing their winnings, and any little issues which occur are resolved promptly, in a professional but warm and friendly manner.

 

From experienced players who have been with Bucky for several years, to newbies who have had the site recommended to them, the message is clear – the Bucky online experience can’t be beaten.

 

One reviewer sums the site up best, calling Bucky ‘the crème de la crème of bingo sites’ and who are we to argue?

 

Well done team Bucky!